Sauron Love Spain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buenos SLS - TKE event

2 posters

Go down

Buenos SLS - TKE event Empty Buenos SLS - TKE event

Post  Slofroug Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:35 pm

Hi there stalkies!
My tribe recently decided to make a 6v6 event as a (hopefully) change to the normal McZerg.

As a respectable creep tribe i think it's my duty to let you know and prepare for the event. there is just one drawback.

The event is strictly tribal!
this means you arn't allowed to borrow members from other tribes, and of course the same with the freep kins.

This is solely for the purpose that i hope it will make things more interesting and more of an exciting challenge, + possibly as the creeps seem to organise all the events, hopefully there will be less chance of freeps having to rely on Pugs.

The rules!

Pots: Allowed
Buffs: Allowed
Racial skills such as man heal and eldars grace: Not allowed. (This includes warleader/blackarrow heal! think about having to cope with that )
rez: Allowed
No more than 1 healer class per group. this includes captains/minstrels/defilers/warleaders
No more than 2 of each class.

_________

There is always room for improvement, i take advice seriously and hope you guys can come up with something good to improve it!

_________

The one thing i'm not willing to change is the tribal thing, it will be much better if it is tribe specific i think.

_________

Hirius / other i know its a pain but if you would please explain in spanish, i would be muchos gracias.

Slofroug

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Buenos SLS - TKE event Empty Re: Buenos SLS - TKE event

Post  Slofroug Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:37 pm

-Sorry for not getting a spanish translator but i think it would just be inacurate.

Slofroug

Back to top Go down

Post  Aranilinana Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:54 pm

mmm, good idea, maybe we can do somethin similar

Aranilinana

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Slofroug Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:21 pm

We have no date as of yet, but if you want to sort out a group to attend it, you're more than welcome. if you want - two groups.

Slofroug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum