Sauron Love Spain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Sauron loves spain.

Go down

Hello Sauron loves spain. Empty Hello Sauron loves spain.

Post  Slofroug Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:00 am

Hello there, i spoke to axturiax in-game , and he said he thought it would be a good idea, (on my suggestion) if the new kin i am making teamed up. it is called The Krahjarn Elite. i do not mean to merge, but to work together. TKE is what i am going to try and make a simular equivilent of SLS, but EU.

By working together i mean this:

One day i was leading a raid, i saw there were some sls hanging about, and i asked who the leader was. it was fagor - an old friend of mine (he knows me as slofroug) and i asked if he wanted to work with us, he agreed. from then on, in the next hour we worked together (not in the same raid) and both of our raids got decent infamy. i said : you target lrm's / hunters, we will target minstrels / champions (this was because we had all the minstrels marked and there were more of us) anyway ! we both got some good infamy, and i felt happy at working with sls - even without being in their actual raid. Rolling Eyes Smile

Anyway - as my kin will be doing tribe raids only soon, i want to work together. what they do on Laurelin, is they have 2 raids, working together (flanks, ambush, etc) i want to do that, but with tribe raids not PUG raids.

do you want to do this sls?

my tribe is for high-ranks, but i give room for low-ranks. i hope you agree with me on this, and if so- i look forward to working with you Smile

if you do go ahead, we can make a channel (?)

thanks, Forluk-1 / Slofroug.

--> our forums:

http://krahjarnelite.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Slofroug

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Hello Sauron loves spain. Empty Re: Hello Sauron loves spain.

Post  Slofroug Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:51 pm

What i want is to make a channel for us to work together. i'm bored of PUG raids , and i want to work with you guys, even if im not in your raid. e.g. if you are taking lc, tell us - and we can take lug/tol/tr/isen at the same time. do you understand what i mean? one of the ways i want to do this is to make a channel for both of us.

Slofroug

Back to top Go down

Post  Slofroug Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:36 pm

edit:

ignore/delete

Slofroug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum